How to Submit Your Songs
W.H.I.Z. Radio – will review your digital submissions on Thursdays. Your digital submission(s) must be high quality and comparable to the music we play; please listen to our station before submitting. We PREFER MP3s at the bit rate of 320kbps and NO WAV files.
🎶 **What We're Looking For: **
- Inspirational and faith-driven lyrics
- Creative and engaging musical style
- High-quality audio production
- Your ISRC Code (Highly Recommended)
Please make sure the metadata is complete on your track. All files should have the following: Artist, Track Number, Title, Album, Year, and ISRC Code.
Please also submit a “LYRIC SHEET” with your Song Submission.
Song files should have the “ISRC CODE”. Some distribution companies assign ISRC codes when you upload your music for distribution. Learn more about International Standard Recording Codes at ISRC.
📩 **How to Submit: **
1. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: "Music Submission for The Whizz Show."
2. Introduce yourself briefly and share your artist’s name.
3. Include the title of the track you're submitting and its release date.
4. Provide a streaming link to the song (SoundCloud, YouTube, Spotify, etc.).
5. Write a short bio about yourself and your musical journey.
🌟 **Why Choose "The Whizz Show"? **
- Reach a global audience of music enthusiasts who appreciate meaningful content.
- Connect with listeners who share your values.
- Gain exposure and recognition in the thriving world of faith-based music.
As we will be receiving many releases, we will not review your music if your submission is not labeled properly. Email your package to email@example.com
If your music is accepted, we will email you and let you know we will be adding you to our rotation, but it will be up to you, the artist, to reach out to the hosts of the shows for inclusion.
Good Luck, and Thank You for submitting to W.H.I.Z. Radio.